FOX Board G25 - Preview
Note: This page is just a preview. All the features may changes before the final release.
FOX Board G25 is a simple carrier board which meets the classic FOX Board G20 footprint using the Aria G25 SoM features.
FOX Board G25 is not a pin-to-pin replacement for the FOX Board G20 so is not possible to use it for the existing carrier board designed on FOX Board G20.
- Availabilty: February 2014
- Cost: about 60 euro with no WiFi and Radio modules
- 3 Daisy connectors with SPI, I2C, USART and GPIO lines
- 2 USB port (1 high-speed and 1 full-speed)
- 1 Ethernet port
- 1 DPI port
- Power supply input at 5VDC
- 20x20 pads pitch 2.54 mm for expansions
- 1 wire bus
- Placement for 4D systems display connector
- Placement for WiFi USB modem (Managed, Ad-hoc and AP mode)
- Placement for IQRF
- Placement for CR1220 RTC backup battery
- Placement for microSD card (up to 32GByte)
- Aria G25 CPU module
- Power control over any USB port, RF module and 4D system LCD port
- Same footprint of FOX Board G20. Not pin-to-pin compatible.
- Mechanical placement for the Daisy modules
Top and bottom views