The Acme Systems shipping office will be closed for holidays from 14 august to 22 august
- This board is fully supported inside the Linux Kernel main stream http://www.kernel.org.
Thanks to this fact it is possible to try also the very latest Kernel releases. On this site we'll release up to the latest longterm versions.
- All the kernel drivers are fully open source and available directly on the official Linux repository.
- On the main index is available the step-by-step documentation to install Linux from scratch.
- Ready-to-use binary images are available on the download page
- Ready-to-buy-and-use microSDs are also available on our Acme Systems Store
- Thousands of open source applications are available from the Debian and Buildroot repositories.
- ARMHF is the architecture to select for RoadRunner and Acqua boards. ARMEL is the architecture to select for Aria and Arietta boards.