CM3-Home technical documentation Buy
PLEASE NOTE: This article is obsolete or related to a discontinued product.
ISM Radio module with Cortex M0+
A Microchip ATA8510 radio transceiver in the 868 MHz band and a Microchip SAMD21 Cortex M0+ at 48 MHz are the two
integrated circuits on the (Yarm) module mounted on the CM3-Home Full edition.
- The ATA8510 is a ASK/FSK radio transceiver with high sensitivity (-122 dBm) and selectivity.
- Tested range in open air of over 14 km at 750 bit/s and over 700m at 10kbit/s.
- Capable to scan multiple radio channels with data link speed reaching 80 kbit/s.
- Compatible with ISM 868MHz Energy Harvesting ACME Systems radio nodes.
- MMCX antenna connector onboard with possibilities of external antenna or internal PCB antenna.
- The SAMD21 is the same processor onboard the Arduino Zero: Cortex M0+ 32 bit.
- 256 kbytes of FLASH and 32 kbytes of RAM. Completely available for user programming.
- Compatible with Arduino sketches and bootloader.
- 1 I2C/GPIO/serial port connected on one of the exposed Grove connectors.
- 1 serial port connected to one of the Raspberry CM3 serial port.
Home page CM3-Home technical documentation Buy