PLEASE NOTE: This article is obsolete or related to a discontinued product.
FOX Board G20 V2 - Beta
Note: The FOX Board V2 was an experiment and will not be available as standard product.
Features of FOX Board G20 V2
- Double microSD slot
- 4 on-board Daisy connectors
- Low EMI
- Mini USB power supply connector instead of 3.5 plug
- Power cycle on USB ports via 1-wire commands
- 1-wire temperature sensor on-board
- Same J6 and J7 pin-out
- J8 (the floppy-like power plug) removed
- J16 (oLED) connector removd
- Fully compatible with the NetusG20L
Turn-on the USB host ports
The two USB host ports on FOX Board G20 V2 are powered off by default at startup.
On this article is explained how to turn-on them at startup:
If you want to try quickly this feature use this pre-compiled uImage:
Using this image you don't need to load the module w1_ds28ea00.ko.