Aria technical documentation Buy
Aria G25 - Linux embedded system on module
Linux embedded system on module designed around the Microchip AT91SAM9G25 ARM9@400MHz MPU
- Long term availability
- Microchip AT91SAM9G25 MPU (ARM9@400Mhz)
- DDR2 RAM 128/256 MB @ 16 bit
- Boot from external microSD, SD card or serial flash
- Lan 10/100 Mbit
- User configurable led on board
- Power supply: single at 3.3 Volt DC
- Consumption: see consumption...
- Line level: TTL 3.3V
- Temperature range: 0-70 °C and -20 +70 °C (-E version)
- Size: 40 x 40 mm (1.57x1.57 inch)
- Weight: 5g
- Pads pitch: 1.27 mm (50 mils)
- Reliability parameters:
- Atmel AT91SAM9G25 MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure): 75,131,480 hours
- Crystals MTTF (Mean Time To Failure): 95% = 131,000 hours, 60% = 265,000 hours
- PCB layers: 8
- Low EMI
- Designed and made in Italy
- No Acme Systems brand printed on-board
Declarations of conformity
- USB: up to 3 host ports:
- one hi-speed host/device
- one hi-speed host
- one full-speed
- UART: up to 6 serial lines
- I2C: up to 2 I2C buses
- SPI: one SPI buse
- GPIO: up to 60 GPIO lines
- A/D: up to four channel @ 10 bit
- This board is fully supported inside the Linux Kernel main stream http://www.kernel.org.
Thanks to this fact it is possible to try also the very latest Kernel releases. On this site we'll release up to the latest longterm versions.
- All the kernel drivers are fully open source and available directly on the official Linux repository.
- On Aria G25 technical documentation is available the step-by-step documentation to install Linux from scratch.
- Ready-to-use binary images of Debian and Buildroot Linux distribution are available on Download bootable microSD Linux images for Aria page
- Ready-to-use microSDs are also available on our Store
Home page Aria technical documentation Buy