The Acme Systems shipping office will be closed for holidays from 14 august to 22 august
PLEASE NOTE: This article is obsolete or related to a discontinued product.
BEE Board and Relay
How to manage relay quickly
Multiple relays can be driven simultaneously
- DIP8 is not available, it corresponds to 5V pin! (see pinout for more info)
- Wing W2 only accepts DIP4 to DIP7.
- Wing W3 only accepts DIP1 to DIP7.
- Wing W4 only accepts DIP1 to DIP7. (I2C disabled)
A total of 18 relays can be used simultaneously.
Library to manage Daisy2 with BEE Board
- Download and Install it by following this guide.
- Plug Ribble Cable on Wings W2, W3 or W4.
- Set Daisy4 Dip-Switch (more info)
- open IDE and iclude Daisy4 Library.
Example: One Relay
Example: Two Relays