Create a bootable microSD
A Linux PC is required to follow this procedure:
- Format a microSD with gparted following this article
- Mount the two new partitions boot and rootfs just clicking from the file explorer window
- Download the archive with the first microSD partition contents:
- Download the archive with the second microSD partition contents:
- Untar the archives to the microSD partitions using the following commands:
- tar -xvjpSf boot.tar.bz2 -C /media/$USER/boot
- sudo tar -xvjpSf rootfs.tar.bz2 -C /media/$USER/rootfs
- Edit the file wpa_supplicant.conf saved on the first microSD partition and insert your WiFi Access Point name and Password
- The command line parameters are not yet passed in this version by at91bootstrap (boot.bin) but is passed by the dts file.
- Unmount the microSD and use it to boot on Arietta G25
- Open a session from a on a PC wired on the same LAN with Bonjour installed.
- The login data are:
- User: acme Password: acmesystems
- User: root Password: acmesystems
- gcc (C compiler)
- g++ (C++ compiler)
- iw wpasupplicant
- Codiad (In browser Ascii editor)
- Minicom (Serial terminal)
Read the this article to know how to do create the Kernel Linux used on this microSD.
Defconfig and device tree used