The Acme Systems shipping office will be closed for holidays from 14 august to 22 august
Download binary images for Xterm-01
Here are available some ready-to-use binary images to start quickly with Acme board. Please note that they are just
demo images not ready for final applications. It is strongly recommended for your applications to create your images starting
from the sources.
Arietta G25 on Xterm-01 - Kernel Linux 4.9.13 - Debian Jessie 8.7 - Full
MicroSD contents for Arietta G25 with: Apache, PHP, Python, C, C++, Wi-Fi, Codiad, Ntp, WIFI-2 adapter.
Create a bootable microSD
A Linux PC is required to follow this procedure:
- Format a microSD with gparted following this article
- Mount the two new partitions boot and rootfs just clicking from the file explorer window
- Download the archive with the first microSD partition contents:
- Download the archive with the second microSD partition contents:
- Untar the archives to the microSD partitions using the following commands:
- tar -xvjpSf boot.tar.bz2 -C /media/$USER/boot
- sudo tar -xvjpSf rootfs.tar.bz2 -C /media/$USER/rootfs
- Edit the file wpa_supplicant.conf saved on the first microSD partition and insert your WiFi Access Point name and Password
- The command line parameters are not yet passed in this version by at91bootstrap (boot.bin) but is passed by the dts file.
- Unmount the microSD and use it to boot on Arietta G25
- Open a session from a on a PC wired on the same LAN with Bonjour installed.
- The login data are:
- User: acme Password: acmesystems
- User: root Password: acmesystems
- gcc (C compiler)
- g++ (C++ compiler)
- iw wpasupplicant
- Codiad (In browser Ascii editor)
- Minicom (Serial terminal)
Read the this article to know how to do create the Kernel Linux used on this microSD.
Defconfig and device tree used