H10 technical documentation Buy
H10 - An extremely low-power System On Module designed for energy harvesting LoRa radio sensor applications
This new module designed by Acme Systems enables the creation of a new range of battery-free solar-powered
radio sensors with unprecedented features
H10 includes all the circuitries requested to:
- collect the energy from a small solar panel
- store the energy on a small hybrid supercap
- manage a selected set of low-power sensors using different data buses
- save the data collected
- send and receive data via a Lora Radio in ISM band
An original power circuitry is able to charge the supercap with
less than 50 LUX avoiding any power loss in no-light conditions.
All the parts requested to build a complete solar powered radio sensor are available
from this site:
- Hybrid supercap
- Solar panel
The application examples and drivers are released under Open Source licence and is
based on RIOT the friendly Operating System for the Internet of Things
A complete set of software examples and articles are provided to shown how to the system works.
The policy for transmission intervals is completely customizable by the user from the gateway side.
Automatic transmission power reduction of the sensor nodes based on reception signal strength further
enhances their capacity of reliably operating in environments with extended periods of no light conditions.
The nodes have the capacity to continue transmitting for weeks in reduced or no light conditions
by automatically reducing the number of messages transmitted per hour.
The supercapacitor can be fully recharged after just 15 minutes of outdoor light exposition.
- CPU: Microchip SAM R35 ultra-low power LoRa® Sub-GHz SiP
- ARM Cortex -M0+ CPU running at up to 48 MHz
- UHF transceiver supports LoRa® and FSK modulation.
- 64KB, 128KB or 256KB of Flash memory
- 40 KB of SRAM
- Optional 2KB o 8KB of zero power ferroelectric RAM
- Optional Microchip ATECC608B crypto chip
- Optional Humidity and Temperature sensor
- Optional Metallic shield
- Optional I-PEX micro RF coaxial antenna connector
- Operating temperature range: -25℃ to +70℃
- SMT device: 40x27 (2.5mm height over carrier board)
- 48 pads pitch: 1.27 mm (50 mils)
- Three available Flexcom ports that can be set as I2C, serial or SPI to talk with external sensors
- Hardware power management with automatic detachment of charger and load
- Availability of a range of ready-to-use very low power sensors for different applications
- Weight: 3g
- Stand-by-mode: 1.3 µA @3.3 volt (4.29 µW)
- Transmit-mode: 20 mA @3.3 volt (66 mW)
- Open source RIOT operating system for IoT devices
Part numbering information
Home page H10 technical documentation Buy