h10 technical documentation Buy
H10 - Extremely low-power energy harvesting LoRa radio module
This new module designed by Acme Systems enables the creation of a new range of battery-free solar-powered
radio sensors with unprecedented features
- Stand-by-mode: 1.3 µA @3.3 volt (4.29 µW)
- Transmit-mode: 20 mA @3.3 volt (66 mW)
The H10 module includes all the circuitries requested to:
- Harvest energy from ambient light using a small solar panel
- Store this energy in a small hybrid supercap
- Manage multiple low-power sensors using different data buses
- Save the data collected from sensors
- Send and receive data via Lora Radio protocol in ISM band
An original power circuitry is able to charge the supercap with
less than 50 LUX avoiding any power loss in no-light conditions.
All the parts requested to build a complete solar powered radio sensor will be available
on the e-shop of this website:
- ISM antenna
- Hybrid supercap
- Solar panel
- SMT module
- Development kit
The application examples and drivers are released under Open Source licence and is
based on RIOT the friendly Operating System for the Internet of Things
A complete set of software examples and articles are provided to shown how to the system works.
The policy for transmission intervals is completely customizable by the user from the gateway side.
Automatic transmission power reduction of the sensor nodes based on reception signal strength further
enhances their capacity of reliably operating in environments with extended periods of no light conditions.
The nodes have the capacity to continue transmitting for weeks in reduced or no light conditions
by automatically reducing the number of messages transmitted per hour.
The supercapacitor can be fully recharged after just 15 minutes of outdoor light exposition.
- CPU: Microchip SAM R35 ultra-low power LoRa® Sub-GHz SiP
- ARM Cortex -M0+ CPU running at up to 48 MHz
- UHF transceiver supports LoRa® and FSK modulation.
- 64KB, 128KB or 256KB of Flash memory
- 40 KB of SRAM
- Optional 2KB o 8KB of zero power ferroelectric RAM
- Optional Microchip ATECC608B crypto chip
- Optional Humidity and Temperature sensor
- Optional Metallic shield
- Optional I-PEX micro RF coaxial antenna connector
- Operating temperature range: -25℃ to +70℃
- SMT device: 40x27 (2.5mm height over carrier board)
- 48 pads pitch: 1.27 mm (50 mils)
- Three available Flexcom ports that can be set as I2C, serial or SPI to talk with external sensors
- Hardware power management with automatic detachment of charger and load
- Availability of a range of ready-to-use very low power sensors for different applications
- Weight: 3g
- Open source RIOT operating system for IoT devices
Part numbering information
Home page h10 technical documentation Buy