h10 technical documentation Buy
Berta H10 - LoRa low-power fast prototyping system
Create your own battery-free energy-harvesting solar powered LoRa sensors in minutes with this fast prototyping system
Berta H10 is the main component of a fast prototyping system designed to create your own energy harvesting LoRa sensor device:
the energy is stored on a 50 Farad VINATech hybrid capacitor with low self-discharge and a wide operating temperature range. H10 device can be left in standby mode without any light up to 100 days waiting for input or timing events to wake up and transmit data.
VERY LOW POWER CONSUMPTION
Just 4.29 µW (microWatt) in standby mode and 66 mW (milliWatt) in transmit mode allow the devices to remain operational for an extended period, even in total absence of light.
HIGH QUALITY SOLAR PANELS
We have selected the best panels on the market and designed the best circuits to optimize their perfomance.
CUSTOM POWER CIRCUITS
We designed from scratch the power charging section to collect energy even at extremely low brightness levels (50 LUX).
CUSTOM DESIGNED ISM ANTENNA
To achieve maximum transmission efficiency, a highly optimized PCB antenna was designed completely from scratch
SENSORS AT STATE OF THE ART
All the ACME sensor proposed have been selected among those that represent the state of the art in terms of performance and low power consumption. Each ACME Sensor port can be completely turned off.
FULLY OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE ENVIRONMENT
The software environment proposed by default is RIOT, the friendly Operating System for the Internet of Things. The language used is C. Everything is available under the Open-Source GitHub repositories.
- The main brick of this system is the Berta H10 board that includes:
- A H10 module:
- CPU Microchip SAM R34 (Cortex M0+ @ 48MHz)
- LoRa radio fully compatible with LoRaWan
- Power charging circuitry
- Ferroeletric RAM
- Cripto chip
- 50 Farad hybrid capacitor
- Wake-up push button
- Reset push button
- 2x20 pins pitch 2.54mm with GPIOs for user applications
- 3 Acme Sensor ports
- USB-C device port
- Solar panel power input
- SWD port for in-circuit programming and debugging
- Serial console port @ 3.3 volt (115200,8,N,1)
- IPEX MHFI receptacle for external antenna
Create your own battery free energy harvesting solar powered LoRa sensors in minutes
- Very low power circuitry: 4.29 µW in stand-by, 66 mW in transmit mode
- Energy harvesting from in-door ambient light (Just 50 lux)
- Battery free energy storage based on hybrid supercap
- Custom designed ISM antenna for top level perfomance
- Fully open source real time operating system with ready to use example of applications
- Ready for LoRa and LoRaWan applications
- Modular design
- Credit card footprint
- Cortex-M0 class of CPU
- Based on H10 LoRa module
- 3 Acme Sensor ports
Integrated the Acme Systems Battery-free energy harvesting technology directly in your custom board.
- CPU Microchip SAM R3x ultra-low power LoRa® Sub-GHz SiP
- ARM Cortex-M0
- Battery-free design
- Solar energy harvesting circuitry for indoor and outdoor applications
- Open source firmware based on RIOT the Real Time Operating System for IoT
Home page h10 technical documentation Buy