COMBO-2 the FOX Board G20 starter kit
Basic starter kit with all the hardware you need to get started with the FOX Board G20 Linux Embedded Single Board Computer
- A FOX Board G20 with Netus G20L and Netus PS1 modules
- A Wall mounted switching power supply at 5VDC-1A (PS5V1A)
- An USB TO 3.3 serial cable (USB-3V-SER)
- A 2GB bootable microSD with preinstalled Debian Linux (DEBM2G)
- A Black plastic enclosure (FOXCASE)
Please note that no manual or CDs will be provided with this kit. The bootable microSD provided contains a working Linux
with a web server, a command line interpreter, a remote terminal, a file sharing system and a in-board C compiler and Python
and Perl interpreters. More languages are easily installable.
It is not necessary to have a Linux PC to develop on this board.